PRESSURE SENSITIVE LABELS
The Leader in Wholesale Pressure Sensitive Labels
Pressure sensitive labels, also known as PS labels, are practical and aesthetically appealing when used with industrial products. Custom pressure sensitive labels are useful for organization of equipment in industrial applications.
Performance Label Company (PLC) is a leading pressure sensitive label manufacturer. We pride ourselves on designing and manufacturing labels that suit your product in terms of structure, style, color, look, and feel.
What We can Do for You
We have the capabilities to meet standard and custom pressure sensitive label requirements. Our team comprises creative and experienced designers and engineers, who can create labels according to your specifications. Our offerings include:
- Extensive Die Inventory: Our facility consists of a large inventory of 1,000 dies to choose from. This allows us the freedom to create labels in a variety of sizes and shapes.
- Varied Substrate Material Options: We offer a variety of materials including metallized paper, Kraft, foils, vinyl, static clings, glossy paper, and even clear white films, among others. The film substrates are particularly useful for this label type as they allow the designer to create labels with a 'no label' look.
- Custom Features: Depending on your product needs, we can provide printed labels with custom features such as perforations, multiple coatings, specialty inks and adhesives, or even labels with imbedded fragrances.
Benefits of PLC's Custom Pressure Sensitive Labels
Our wholesale sensitive labels are designed to provide your product and manufacturing process a variety of advantages:
- The adhesive is designed to stick on nearly all types of surfaces.
- The pressure sensitivity ensures that there will be no wrinkles or bubbles when applying the label.
- PS labels are extremely resistant to environmental factors like moisture, liquids, and extreme temperatures
- They do not require any preset conditions for installation. For example, metal surfaces do not need to be cleaned before applying the label.
- The labels can be designed to fit onto tubes and containers with unique shapes.
As a leading pressure sensitive label manufacturer, PLC and our labels have been used and lauded by clients who create products for various types of industries:
- Food and Beverage
- Personal healthcare
- Residential maintenance products
Short on time as well as labels? We, at PLC can have your wholesale pressure sensitive labels designed, manufactured, and delivered within a short time period of 3 to 7 days. Our labels are available in a wide variety of designs and specifications at extremely reasonable rates.
Related Blog Posts