Can you think of a bottle of wine without a label? Probably you would not even know whether it is a bottle of wine or medicine. Wine bottle labels make the wine inside the bottle more appealing and that is the power of presentation through information and images. Let this blog explain the rest to you.
A bottle of wine is desirable for everyone; but the same bottle would look as uninteresting without a proper label. Effective wine bottle labels do more than what is apparent. Nonetheless, it provides all the necessary information about the content of the bottle, which ideally contains the following details:
- The brand name
- Class or type of wine
- Name and address of the bottler
- The percentage of alcohol content
- Net content in quantity
- Government warning
- The manufacturing date
- The date of expiry
- The country where it is manufactured
- Countries it is sold in
Apart from this, wine bottle labels also provide certain elaborate information or details in some cases that the readers or consumers find interesting to go through. Ideally most wine bottle labels narrate an enticing story about the brand, its development of taste and gradual evolution of flavor. In other cases, these labels talk about the special ingredients and processes involved in preparing the great taste of the desirable wine. Besides, the labels sometimes also define the brand and its value and background that have gained reputation and respect over the years.
How to opt for the perfect wine bottle labels for your product?
After analyzing the importance of labels displayed in the wine bottles, the next step is to make sure that your wine bottles get the most apt and attractive labels that would do complete justice to your brand. To achieve this goal you have certain options in hand. The first thing to consider is to evaluate your own brand value and marketability.
In order to make your wine bottles look appealing as well as classy, it is important to first understand what your brand stands for and what personality it flaunts. Hence, the following aspects can be considered while creating compelling wine bottle labels expressing the right brand message:
- In case you are thinking of promoting/introducing your wine brand during an event, special occasion or party, keep the theme, design and coy of the label likewise.
- You can also personalize your wine brand by designing the label according to your custom needs.
- Remember that the main purpose of your wine brand label is to convey the right brand personality and message to the target market.
- You can also personalize your wine brand by using some personalized illustrations in the label that may include your name, pictures, and texts written by you, your personal artwork and your original design work.
However, besides all these aspects, the brand owner should also be extremely careful in choosing a professional wine bottle label designer or label printing company. It is most crucial to make sure that the quality, material and appearance of the label makes it water and smudge proof. Remember that wine bottle labels make one of the best ingredients of successful branding and hence the labeling of wine bottle should never be taken for granted.